AutoCAD® software for 2D and 3D CAD design:
- Explore - Explore design ideas in both 2D and 3D with intuitive CAD tools that help your concepts become real.
- Document - Drive your projects from concept to completion with powerful documentation tools. Work faster with automation, management, and editing tools that minimize repetitive tasks and speed your time to completion.
- Communicate - Share critical design data securely, efficiently, and accurately. Experience the benefits of native DWG™ support, one of the world's most widely used design data formats, allowing you to keep everyone in the loop at all times.
- Customize - Customizing AutoCAD is easier than you ever thought possible.
AutoCAD® Architecture software, the version of AutoCAD® software for architects:
- Streamlined user interface - For optimized desktop organization, a larger drawing window, and quicker access to tools and commands
- Details - A library of detail components and powerful keynoting tools.
- Walls, doors, and windows - Draw and document using walls, doors, and windows.
- Spaces - Automatically tag your drawing, complete with room areas.
- Sections and elevations - Generate 2D sections and elevations directly from your floor plans.
- Scheduling - Easily customize the look of schedule styles.
- Dimensioning - Dimension any wall and all its components.
- Integrated rendering - Fully integrated design visualization capabilities.
AutoCAD Civil 3D
AutoCAD® Civil 3D® for civil engineering:
- Integrated geospatial analysis.
- Surfaces, graded, and dynamic relationships.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) tools.
- Intelligent pipes layout.
- Integrated hydraulic and hydrological analysis for stormwater management.
- Dynamic quantity takeoff and earthwork calculations.
- Styles, CAD standards, and production drafting.
- Visualization and communication tools.
AutoCAD LT® professional 2D drafting software:
- Drawing tools - Use standard shapes such as lines, polygons, arcs, circles, and ellipses to create simple or complex 2D drawings.
- Modify objects - Modify existing geometry with commands such as stretch, scale, and rotate. Create new objects, copy, offset, and mirror commands.
- Annotate drawings - Complete your drawings with annotations such as text, dimensions, and hatches.
- DWG file format - Save and share 2D drawing files with confidence in the integrity and reliability of your data with DWG™ technology from Autodesk.
- Publish and plot - Create a multisheet DWF™, DWFx, or PDF file, or create a paper drawing set.
AutoCAD Map 3D
AutoCAD® Map3D infrastructure planning software:
- Geographic coordinate systems - Use real-world coordinate systems to more accurately georeference design data.
- Direct data access - Directly access spatial data from a variety of data sources, including ESRI® SHP files, Oracle®, and ESRI® ArcSDE® managed databases.
- Data exchange - Read, write, and convert data in a variety of CAD and GIS formats.
- CAD editing on geospatial data - Edit spatial data with standard AutoCAD commands.
- Point clouds - Import and visualize large sets of 3D laser scanning/LIDAE data sets.
- Analysis tools - Make decisions about your data by creating thematic maps and performing buffer, tracing, and overlay analysis.
AutoCAD® MEP software, the AutoCAD® for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) designers and drafters:
- MEP tool palettes - Work with tools grouped for specific MEP design tasks.
- MEP systems support - Intuitive tools to design real-world MEP systems.
- Dynamic input and grips control - Map precise modifications directly in the drawing area.
- Project Navigator - Manage your project drawings in coordinated views.
- Catalog-based content - Use extensive collections of MEP-specific parts.
- AutoCAD® Block and Symbol support - Convert AutoCAD® Block and Symbols to AutoCAD MEP content.
- AutoCAD® and AutoCAD® Architecture support - Use drawings created in AutoCAD® and AutoCAD® Architecture software.
- Fabrication for MEP contractors - Seamless integration of duct and piping fabrication partner tools.
AutoCAD Structural Detailing
AutoCAD® Structural Detailing software for structural analysis:
- Intelligent structural objects - Work with objects such as beams, columns, plates, and reinforcement bars.
- Detailing templates - Utilize country-specific templates to base models on local building codes.
- Materials databases - Take advantage of country-specific materials, such as steel sections and rebar shapes.
- Automatic views and details - Automatically generate sections, elevations, and details.
- Schedules and material takeoffs - More quickly generate schedules of materials and quantity takeoffs.
- Customize detailing - Apply styles to create drawings that adhere to your company's standards.
- Interoperability with structural analysis software - Import structural steel models created in Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis software.
Autodesk 3ds Max Products
Autodesk® 3ds Max® products for 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing - Autodesk® 3ds Max® and Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design:
- Extensive 3D modeling toolset - More than 100 advanced polygonal modeling and freeform 3D design tools.
- Shading and texturing - Wide range of texture painting, mapping, and layering options.
- Animation - Sophisticated toolset for creating characters and high-quality 3D animations.
- Dynamics, effects, and simulation - Production-proven, high-performance toolsets for creating dynamics and effects.
- Powerful 3D rendering capabilities
- Pipeline integration - Import data from many sources and transfer 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design data across file iterations, software applications, users, and locations.
- Collaborative workflows - Collect and share data in complex scenes, enabling multiple users to collaboratively contribute to the workflow.
Autodesk® Buzzsaw® data management software:
- Version control - Track and manage document versions.
- File locking - Keep documents more secure.
- Activity tracking and audit trail - Maintain greater visibility into Autodesk Buzzsaw site activity.
- Viewing and markup - Manage the viewing and marking up of drawings, maps, and models.
- Notifications - Notify project team members of information updates.
- Layer and xref management - Maintain the integrity of drawings.
- Centralize location information - Manage and track the status of projects.
- Track equipment - Centralize manage equipment information.
Autodesk Design Review
Autodesk® Design Review software - free* CAD viewer software:
- View - View high-resolution drawings, maps, and models.
- Measure - Measure parts, areas, surfaces, and dimensions for accurate communication.
- Mark up and annotate - Add comments, information, and suggestions for design changes.
- Track and import changes - Manage, track, and round-trip changes into the original design software to complete the review cycle.
- Print - Experience the same print fidelity as the original design software.
*Free download subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license agreement that accompanies download of the software.
Autodesk® Navisworks® products for construction project management - Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate, Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage, and Autodesk® Navisworks® Freedom:
- Model file and data aggregation - Combine project data into a single model for whole-project review.
- Real-time navigation - Examine the project model from every angle.
- Review toolkit - Review 3D projects regardless of file size or format.
- Collaboration toolkit - Facilitate easier project reviews.
- NWD and 3D DWF publishing - Publish the project to an easily distributed compressed file.
- 4D scheduling - Link model data to project schedules to plan project activities.
- Photorealistic visualization - Create realistic images and animations that improve understanding.
- Clash and interference detection - Find clashes and interferences before building begins.
Autodesk Revit Architecture
Autodesk® Revit® Architecture building design software:
- Conceptual design tools - Define conceptual forms and geometry as real building components for a smoother transition to design development.
- Bidirectional associativity - Any information that gets changed is changed throughout the model.
- Parametric components - The basis for all building components designed in Autodesk Revit Architecture.
- Revit Building Maker - A more seamless way to turn conceptual forms into functional designs.
- Schedules - A change to a schedule view is automatically reflected in every model view.
- Detailing - An extensive detail library and detailing tools.
- Design visualization - Capture design ideas in a photorealistic state.
Autodesk Revit MEP
Autodesk® Revit® MEP electrical engineering and plumbing design software:
- Duct and pipe system modeling - Intuitive layout tools for duct systems modeling.
- System inspector - More easily analyze high-pressure loss areas.
- Sloped pipe and invert elevations - Model sloped piping for all plumbing systems.
- Construction documents - Automatically generate plans, sections, elevations, and details.
- Sheet drawing references - Automatically create sheet references for sections and elevations.
- Duct and pipe sizing/pressure calculations - Perform sizing and pressure loss calculations more quickly and easily.
- Import/export to ACIS solids - More easily share MEP models with AutoCAD® software-based architectural or engineering applications.
Autodesk Revit Structure
Autodesk® Revit® Structure Building Information Modeling (BIM) software for structural engineering:
- Integrates physical and analytical structural models.
- Features bidirectional associatively between models and views.
- Utilizes multi-material structural components.
- Facilitates the creation of structural details from 3D model views.
- Compatible with industry-standard formats, including DWG™, DXF™, DGN, IFC, and CIS/2.
- Interoperable with Autodesk® Revit® Architecture and Autodesk® Revit® MEP software.
- Enables linking to multiple structural analysis applications.
Autodesk Quantity Takeoff
Autodesk® Quantity Takeoff costs estimating software helps cost estimators collect and synchronize multiformat design data and high-quality images, providing comprehensive support and enabling a smoother design-to-cost workflow. Use Autodesk Quantity Takeoff to leverage property data to automatically or manually measure, count, and price various building objects.
Autodesk Ecotect Analysis
Autodesk® Ecotect® Analysis sustainable analysis software is a comprehensive concept-to-detail sustainable building design tool. Ecotect Analysis offers a wide range of simulation and building energy analysis functionality that can improve performance of existing buildings and new building designs. Online energy, water, and carbon-emission analysis capabilities integrate with tools that enable you to visualize and simulate a building's performace within contect of its environment.